MICA offers two memberships: Individual and Corporate.
For questions regarding membership, contact MICA National Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Membership: Individual Membership is open to Military Intelligence professionals and anyone who supports the Military Intelligence profession.
The benefits of Individual Membership include:
- A MICA Membership Coin
- An on-line subscription to the Vanguard, the MICA Quarterly Journal
- Ability to participate in the MICA Mentorship Program
- Authority to recommend others to the Knowlton and Golden Rose Awards
- Authority for self and family members to apply for a Scholarship
- A 10% Discount on select merchandise
Fee details are provided on the Individual Membership page.
Corporate Membership: Many companies do business with Military Intelligence soldiers and the U.S. Army. MICA Corporate Members represent the businesses that go beyond financial dealings and actively support our profession.
The benefits of Corporate Membership include:
- Presented with a Corporate Member Certificate
- Invited to network with MICA Leaders and members, and other Corporate members
- Provided a hyper link on the MICA website
- Three individual memberships
Fee details are provided on the Corporate Membership page.